Saturday, January 23, 2010

22 Weeks and Just Getting Started




I thought long and hard prior to deciding that I should document my first pregnancy. At first, I thought it was corney and very cliche, but what a better time to do this than now. Also, my family and friends back home don't get to see how I'm progressing or want to see me "get fat" (I'll leave the name annoynmous, but you know who you are).

Officially 22 weeks long, I thought this would be the best time to start this since I actually look pregnant and not that I ate too many holiday cookies. I'll try to do this weekly, but stay tuned...

I was looking online to see how other people documented their pregnancies. There was one I found where the husband was keeping track. Could you imagine Steve doing this?? "I think she's getting bigger", "She bought new clothes", "Something about a Dr's Apt", "I'm tired of putting lotion on her back". Rather than posting pictures of my belly, there would only be pictures of Beasley and maybe my foot. He lacks attention to detail sometimes...

Regardless, here I am in all my 22 week glory!









No comments:

Post a Comment