Sunday, March 31, 2013

37 Weeks - Nostalgic


It's crazy how quickly this pregnancy has gone compared my pregnancy with Leo.  I'm guessing it's because I've been chasing a 2 year old around during my "free time".  As this time comes to end, we are busy preparing the house for arrival of baby boy #2!  Laundry is done, toys are ready and hospital  bags are packed.  We had a great family weekend with Easter egg hunts and Easter brunch.  As we were enjoying brunch, there were a set of newborns near us and I couldn't believe how little they were and how little our new little man is going to be!  My family starts to arrive next week and it will be 'go time' before you know it.  We are obviously very appreciative of Maggie (Steve's sister) and our all of our friends out here as they have become our Chicago Family.  All of the support from them has been so wonderful and we certainly love each and every one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment