There are many milestones in pregnancy. First and foremost, finding out you're pregnant, telling people you're pregnant, first doctor's appointment, first time hearing the heart beat, first ultrasound, clothes not fitting, first feeling of a real kick. This week for me was learning, if I look straight down, I no longer have a view of my toes. If I stretch my neck enough, I can see them, but I'm sure this tactic will be gone soon too. Although they are not in my sight, they definitely need a pedicure!
This week consisted of purchasing a changing table (it's HEAVY) and a glider. Good thing we did this early since the nice sales associate informed us that it was going to take anywhere from 12-14 weeks to be completed. You can imagine my OCD response finding this out since I only have 14 more weeks to go. I really hope the glider gets here first.
I haven't read too much into this topic, but what is up with the weird dreams?? This last week, I dreamt that Cletus was born and we had no clothes, no diapers and we brought him home in Brawny paper towels. It doesn't take a dream analyst to diagnose this one. I'm not fully prepared. All in due time.
This week, the 2.5 of us will be taking a long weekend and heading down to Miami. Although I don't have a maternity swinsuit, I figure Nicole Richie can pull of the bikini, why can't I? Note - I'm not planning on posting any of THOSE pictures.
This week consisted of purchasing a changing table (it's HEAVY) and a glider. Good thing we did this early since the nice sales associate informed us that it was going to take anywhere from 12-14 weeks to be completed. You can imagine my OCD response finding this out since I only have 14 more weeks to go. I really hope the glider gets here first.
I haven't read too much into this topic, but what is up with the weird dreams?? This last week, I dreamt that Cletus was born and we had no clothes, no diapers and we brought him home in Brawny paper towels. It doesn't take a dream analyst to diagnose this one. I'm not fully prepared. All in due time.
This week, the 2.5 of us will be taking a long weekend and heading down to Miami. Although I don't have a maternity swinsuit, I figure Nicole Richie can pull of the bikini, why can't I? Note - I'm not planning on posting any of THOSE pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment