Sunday, October 3, 2010

Week 18 - Transitions



As I continue on this motherhood journey, I'm quickly discovering things and events are impacting me more than Leo. For example, when he gets his vaccines, trying to clear his nose using the baby nose aspirator, dropping him off at daycare, etc. This weekend, we are transitioning Leo into his own room sleeping in his crib. He's been in our room sleeping in the pack-n-play and is a quick 4 steps from us. He will now be 15 steps away, which is almost 4 times as far.



We started Saturday with naps in which I sat on the stairs and watched him sleep for 20 minutes while he dozed off. Saturday night was his first official night in his crib. If you must ask, yes, I slept in the extra bed that we are keeping in his bedroom. He's been fighting a stuffy nose, so at 330am, I had to use saline and our beloved aspirator. Other than that, he slept in there like a champ and hopefully that continues! Like all else, it will be harder for me than for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment