Sunday, October 24, 2010

Week 23 - Where's the beef?




This weekend, we introduced Leo to solid food! Well, rice cereal that is. I admit, I was more excited about the entire event that he was, that's for sure. The directions recommended 1 tbsp of cereal to 4 tbsp of milk. The bowl was prepared, the spoon ready, Leo was placed in his bumbo seat with tray intact and here we go! The first bite left a sour look on his face and it sure didn't get any better after that. So much so, that once the spoon was put into his mouth, he started spitting it out. After all said and done, he got about 10 spoons of cereal and proceeded to knock the bowl out of my hands onto the floor - his way of preparing me for what's to come, I guess. I will give the cereal a good couple of days, but will start introducing veggies this week as well. Although he didn't particularly like the cereal experience, I'm sure we'll get the hang of it.




We also attended his friends baptism this Sunday. I promised him during his baptism, this was the only time I would make his wear a dress!




1 comment: