
You tend to remember what you were doing, where you were when certain events changed your life. Certain milestones you can go back to and recall years later. For me, it was finding out I was expecting. It was Thursday, October 15th, 2009. I remember walking home past the new CVS that opened just a few weeks prior thinking "what the hell", just go in and get the test. After getting home and seeing it was positive, waves of emotions and thoughts came over me. The first being, "how did this happen so soon?!" and "OMG..I was a bad girl this last weekend". I read the instructions backwards, forwards and in Spanish to make sure what I was seeing was real.
It's amazing how fast time flys and how much one person can experience in just one little year. It was an incredible journey and I am so blessed to now have Leo in my life.
Since returning to work, I have found out that 4 of my co-workers are expecting. I tell each of them to enjoy every minute of pregnancy since it goes by so fast. But I wait to say this after the first trimester :)
No comments:
Post a Comment