Sunday, December 9, 2012
21 Weeks - Baby Dos
I'm back! We are so excited to announce we are expecting another baby, which we are so lovingly referring to him as Baby Dos. No need to go back and reread, it's another boy! I've had many people ask me if I'm sad it's not a girl. The answer is no. I'm excited it's a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. Plus, I know boys. I know what I'm dealing with and if we're talking numbers, I have 2.5 years with of boy clothes and boy toys. Granted, we'll have to get new name shirts since I doubt Baby Dos will really want to wear a shirt with "Leo Rocks" on it (but who knows, maybe he'll feel this way).
I started this blog while pregnant with Leo and thought it was a great way to document what I was going through on this road to parenthood. As I reread some of my earlier posts, it brings me back to the newness of pregnancy and all of the feelings of being a first-timer. I also wanted to do the same type of documentation for my second child so he doesn't feel left out in any way and it's not only myself and Steve going through this, but Leo as well. Maybe someday they will both read this and learn from me. My goal is to update this as often as possible, but was we all know while raising kids, time isn't on our side. I'm writing this on a Sunday evening after 4 loads of laundry, 2 meals currently on the stove for the week and dishes in the dishwasher.
So far, this pregnancy is going well, minus the first trimester sickness. Leo's excited to be a big brother and has some very good recommendations for names, which is a new post all together.
Since it's been a long time since I've posted anything, thank you Blogger for becoming easier to post pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment