Sunday, January 13, 2013

25 Weeks - New Year, New Nesting



The holidays have come and gone as quickly as ever. The entire family was in Chicago for Christmas and we all enjoyed the new traditions we've created out here. Even my sister's fiance took part in all the family activities. But once everyone left and New Years Day came around, it brought on a whole new wave of OMG we're having a baby THIS YEAR. I started looking at new duvet covers for our bed, new "big boy" bedding for Leo and started putting all of Leo's old clothes into Space Saver bags which you can vacuum the air right out of! They are the best things on earth. Steve even looked at me and went "oh god, have you started nesting already!?" I even downloaded a "To-do" app and went through every room indicating what needs to be done. I figured if I try to check one thing off the list every weekend, I **should** be ready for baby time in April. I also figured we could be done in half the time if I started assigning chores for Steve to do as well - I guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment