Sunday, January 20, 2013
27 Weeks - Overjoyed
As I complete the 2nd trimester of this pregnancy and look forward to the 3rd, I want to remember how I feel today. I feel great. I'm fortunate to have had such a great pregnancy so far and am one of those women who can actually say they love being pregnant. Sure, there are things that aren't great, but for the most part, it's been wonderful. At this point, I can still put on my shoes comfortably, I can still shave my legs, I can still bend down and give Leo a kiss as he walks into his classroom. I want to remember all of these things now since I'll continue to get bigger and more uncomfortable as the weeks go on. I think about how I have 12 weeks left and think back to what I was doing 12 weeks ago and can't believe how fast this has gone.
Leo has officially moved up to his "big boy bed" and has been doing really well with it. We decked it out in train sheets and blankets. If you see Pottery Barn Kids stock all the sudden increase, you can thank me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment