Sunday, February 24, 2013

32 Weeks - Has Anxiety Set In?

I think each of us deal with anxiety in different ways.  Leo understands he's going to be a big brother but I don't think fully realizes how his life is going to change (for the better of course).  Steve throws himself into his work and focuses so much on work that he tends to forget there's other things also going on.  I try to prepare in advance and try to plan for the expected and the unexpected.  That being said, the addition of a new family member has now created a sense of anxiety and excitement for the next coming month.
I am down to the last 2 week appointment and have all the weekly appointments scheduled until D-Day (delivery day).  It's CRAZY.  My doctor reminded me that I need to register at the hospital and mentioned traveling is out of the cards.  I keep going back to when I was pregnant with Leo thinking "things seem to be happening so much faster this time around".  I felt it took forever to get to this point in the pregnancy and now, it's here.  We're 99.9999% sure this is the last pregnancy, so I'm trying to enjoy this last 6 weeks.  Not to mention the excuse to eat anything I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment